* Friday was all about the party prep for London's puppy themed birthday party.
We had 22 girls over on Friday afternoon and I can't wait to share ALL of the party details with you tomorrow!
London was pleased as punch with the whole thing and I was completely pooped afterwards. 😜
It was A LOT of fun and her 22 little friends were oh so cute.
8 year olds are the best!
* Saturday morning was filled up with basketball tournaments for Grant.
* We hit up Costco afterwards...
...and let's just say I remembered, yet again, why I try to avoid this place on the weekends.
* Date night on Saturday night with some of our favorite friends. We ate HERE and then headed onto our Stake Conference meeting.
Wait. Your husband doesn't tuck his napkin into his collar to avoid rib stains on his clean white shirt??
My husband has no shame.
And I sorta love it.
* Sunday morning I was in charge of feeding our wonderful Stake Presidency breakfast, in between their Stake Conference meetings.
We served quiche, hashbrowns, fresh fruit and the best orange rolls in town.
* Post Stake Conference nap.
I was WIPED from all of the activities this weekend.
* London and I got some of her cute little baptism invitations ready to deliver and send on Sunday afternoon...
...and then we grilled burgers for dinner and the kids played outside with one of London's new birthday presents.
The Wubble Bubble Ball.
Their minds were blown with this thing 😆