* Friday morning we headed over to the school to watch Grant perform in the Annual Talent/Variety Show.
He was the grand finale and --- he sure did bring down the house.
We're still wondering where he got his moves from.
SO proud of him!
* Errands the rest of the day and then date night Friday night!
We tried a new joint out in Queen Creek HERE.
The bread beforehand was AMAZING.
And of course we can't resist a pazookie
when it's on the menu....
Not as good as the one at Oregano's but we snarfed it down, nonetheless.
* Saturday we lived in the pool.
And by 'we' I mean my kids.
It was only 80 degrees and that is WAY TOO COLD for me!
Carson had an End of the Year pool party at his 3rd grade teacher's house with all of his peeps.
So blessed to have this fabulous teacher in our lives!
Saturday night we had a Birthday Party at the pool right by our house.
Joe braved the chilly temps and might have had too much fun in the lazy river.
* Churchey-church on Sunday.
* Pot roast dinner + .......
Homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert!
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
We'll be spending the day tomorrow:
* Seeing Tomorrowland
* BBQing at my parent's house
We are READY for summer!
Just 2 days left of school.